Check for Availability
Innovative Eco-Friendly Buildings
Our cottages are built on the concept of an ecological luxury home; an innovative construction that combines contemporary architecture and energy efficiency. All our houses respect LEED standards (certification available), while offering the comfort of modern luxury immersed in nature. Enjoy magnificent views and a serene atmosphere in the midst of the mountain woodlands, all year round!
Orientation- Facing Southwest
Fenestration to maximize the use of solar energy
Insulation that maintains superior sustainability standards
Indulge in Comfort
- Rooms with a Queen or Double bed
- Kitchen with large central island unit and fully equipped- dishwasher, microwave, stove, coffee maker (filters provided), toaster, tableware
- Living room with double-sided fireplace, sofa bed as well as TV (no cable) and CD/DVD player
- Bathroom with a huge shower with glass wall panels
- No need to bring your own towels! Linen and towels are included (although they are not changed during the stay)
- Complementary (supplies): 2 toilet paper rolls, 7 dishwasher tablets, dish-washing liquid
- Campfire site
- Wireless Internet is available
Go Out and Explore the Land
- Lac aux Castors, a preserved environment: canoeing and kayaking
- Lac de la Source : swimming and fishing
- More than 15 km of trails: hiking, skiing, snowshoeing, biking
- Many waterfalls and streams
- An incredible view from the top of Mount Sylvio-Lacharité
What to do Nearby
5 minutes from here
Spa Eastman, Town of Eastman, Arbre Aventure and ‘La Route Verte’ (2 km away).
15 minutes from here
Golfing, Mount-Orford National Park, downhill skiing, vineyard, horseback riding, Lake Memphremagog, and downtown Magog.
Check-In and Check-Out Times
Check-In : 4pm – Check-Out: 11am
Simply drop by our office at 7, chemin de la Chute, on the Vertendre’ s domain, and pick-up your keys.
Can’t make it here during our office hours? No worries, contact us to let us know and we can send you our self-arrival instructions by e-mail!