Luxury cottages for rent in the Eastern Townships
Veuillez sélectionner les deux dates afin de compléter votre recherche.
Discover our cottages and activities
Escape to the perfect cottage rental for your next getaway. Discover a wide selection of charming cottages in scenic locations, equipped with all the amenities you need for a comfortable stay. Book your dream cottage today and create unforgettable memories surrounded by nature’s beauty.
Innovative Eco-Friendly Buildings
Our cottages are built on the concept of an ecological luxury home; an innovative construction that combines contemporary architecture and energy efficiency. All our houses respect LEED standards (certification available), while offering the comfort of modern luxury immersed in nature. Enjoy magnificent views and a serene atmosphere in the midst of the mountain woodlands, all year round!
Indulge in Comfort
- Rooms with a Queen or Double bed
- Kitchen with large central island unit and fully equipped- dishwasher, microwave, stove, coffee maker (filters provided), toaster, tableware
- Living room with double-sided fireplace, sofa bed as well as TV (no cable) and CD/DVD player
- Bathroomwith a huge shower with glass wall panels
- No need to bring your own towels! Linen and towels are included (although they are not changed during the stay)
- Complementary (supplies): 2 toilet paper rolls, 7 dishwasher tablets, dish-washing liquid
- Campfire site
- Wireless Internet is available
Discover our private domain
Lac aux Castors
A natural reserve : canoe and kayak
Lac à la Source
Swim, paddleboard, fish (small fish), skate in winter
Over 15 km of trails
Hike, bike, snowshoe, cross-country ski off-trail
Summit of Mont Sylvio Lacharité
Several cascading streams, waterfalls and brooks
Discover the Eastern Townships
5 minutes away:
Eastman Spa, Eastman village, Arbre Aventure (treetop adventure), The route verte (network of cycling trails) 2 km away.
15 minutes away:
Golf, Mt. Orford National Park, downhill skiing, Memphrémagog Lake, wineries, horseback riding, art galleries, downtown Magog.
Arrivals and Departures
Arrival: 4 pm – Departure: 11 am
Simply come directly to Le Vertendre’s reception desk at 122 chemin Gilbert, Eastman, to check-in.
Planning on arriving outside our office hours? No worries, kindly let us know and we’ll gladly email you the procedure for autonomous arrivals.
Become an owner
Purchase an eco-responsible asset in one of Quebec’s most privileged natural landscapes.