Discover our zooboxes and activities
Our zooboxes are 100% energy-autonomous, contemporary lofts nestled in a magnificent protected territory.
Commune with nature from the get-go, with a 0.2 to 2.5 km stroll to your unit.
Ready for adventure?
Your Zoobox is equipped with
Discover our private domain
Lac aux Castors
A natural reserve : canoe and kayak
Lac à la Source
Swim, paddleboard, fish (small fish), skate in winter
Over 15 km of trails
Hike, bike, snowshoe, cross-country ski off-trail
Summit of Mont Sylvio Lacharité
Several cascading streams, waterfalls and brooks
Discover the Eastern Townships
5 minutes away:
Eastman Spa, Eastman village, Arbre Aventure (treetop adventure), The route verte (network of cycling trails) 2 km away.
15 minutes away:
Golf, Mt. Orford National Park, downhill skiing, Memphrémagog Lake, wineries, horseback riding, art galleries, downtown Magog.
Arrivals and Departures
Arrival: 4 pm – Departure: 11 am
Simply come directly to Le Vertendre’s reception desk at 7 Ch. de la Chute, Eastman, to check-in.
Planning on arriving outside our office hours? No worries, kindly let us know and we’ll gladly email you the procedure for autonomous arrivals.
Become an owner
Purchase an eco-responsible asset in one of Quebec’s most privileged natural landscapes.
• Gas stove and oven, Bodum coffee maker, set of pots and pans, including a fondue kit
• TV screen, CD-DVD player and popcorn machine (oil and corn included)
• Small bathroom
• Bed and bath linens (beach towels not included)
• Courtesy kit: 2 rolls of toilette paper and dishsoap
• Wood or pellet burning stove (wood or pellets provided)
• Propane back-up heating unit
• Outdoor site for campfire
• Small low-voltage refrigerator (an extra cooler is suggested)
• Wireless internet access is available in certain units ($)
• Compact BBQ (propane provided)
• Suspended hammocks (chair type)
• Kitchen table on wheels