Check for Availability
A 100% Self-Sufficient Shelter
Autonomous in energy, the Zoobox is a private loft, rooted in the middle of a vast stretch of wildlife and flora.
Enjoy a unique adventure, merged with nature, in this exceptional atmosphere.
A Unique Experience
- King size bed suspended from the ceiling
- Power Generating Bike or Wheel: Connected to the energy system of the shelter
- Outdoor Shower
- Ladder and a firefighter’s pole
- Climbing Wall: With a harness and bean bag game
- Bath on Wheels: Rolls all the way to the balcony
Vehicle Free Zone
Pedestrian and bicycle access only, contributing to the preservation of the nature and tranquility of this area. After all, you are visiting the zoo! You will walk the magnificent ‘Passage des Courageux’ (“Trail of the Courageous”), transporting your luggage and food, with the help of the trolley or the sled at your disposal to facilitate your trip towards the shelter. Expect about 2 km of easy level trail.
Luggage/transport service is available during office hours.
Indulge in Comfort
- Large open space of 350 sq. ft.
- Can accommodate from 4 to 6 people.
- Gas stove/oven, Bodum style coffee maker, set of dishes and cookware (including fondue set)
- TV and CD-DVD player, popcorn machine (oil and popcorn included)
- No need to bring your towels! Bed linens and towels are included (no exchange is made during your stay)
- Courtesy set: two rolls of toilet paper and dish soap (no filling is provided)
- Wood stove (logs provided)
- Propane heater
- Outdoor site for campfire
- Low-voltage refrigerator
- Hammock chair
- Kitchen table on wheels
- Small barbecue (propane included)
- Wireless Internet available in some shelters (charges may apply)
Go Out and Explore the Land
- Lac aux Castors, a preserved environment: canoeing and kayaking
- Lac de la Source : swimming and fishing
- More than 15 km of trails: hiking, skiing, snowshoeing and biking
- Many waterfalls and streams
- An incredible view from the top of Mount Sylvio-Lacharité
What to do Nearby
5 minutes from here
Spa Eastman, Town of Eastman, Arbre Aventure and ‘La Route Verte’ (2 km away).
15 minutes from here
Golfing, Mount-Orford National Park, downhill skiing, vineyard, horseback riding, art gallery, Lake Memphremagog, and downtown Magog.
Check-In and Check-Out Times
Check-In : 4pm – Check-Out: 11am
Simply drop by our office at 7, chemin de la Chute, on the Vertendre’ s domain, and pick-up your keys.
Can’t make it here during our office hours? No worries, contact us to let us know and we can send you our self-arrival instructions by e-mail!